Pita Pit offers a gluten free pita bread option which has been certified as gluten free by the Coeliac Society. We cannot guarantee that the other ingredients that you select for your Pita Pit will also be gluten free. There is also a risk of cross contamination with a product containing gluten as our kitchens also process products containing gluten.
1.1 In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The terms “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to PPO (NZ) Limited. We reserve the right to amend these T&Cs from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website.
2.1 We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website. This disclaimer set out in these T&Cs does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
3.1 You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
3.2 Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this website (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
4.1 Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1994 and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorized by these T&Cs, you may not in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website, or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our written permission.
4.2 Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the TM or ® symbol is a registered trade mark. If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks, in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours, in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive and in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
5.1 This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites and should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites or their content.
6.1 Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
6.2 These T&Cs are governed by the laws in force in Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
1. This is a PPO (Australia) Limited (“PPO”) bonus card promotion.
2. By partaking in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of entry.
3. Any person, who purchases a pita or salad for the listed retail price (excluding kids menu and any separate promotional offers) will have their bonus card stamped once.
4. When all 9 panels are stamped you can redeem your card for 1 free pita or salad up to the value of the highest priced pita or salad.
5. If you redeem your card for a pita or salad of less than the highest priced item no cash difference is payable.
6. If you redeem the card for a pita or salad that include extras and, resultingly, is more expensive than the highest priced pita or salad then you must pay the cash difference.
7. Your card is non-transferable.
8. Your card is valid only at the location listed on the card, if no location is listed, then it is available at the 5/1 Park Rd, Milton, Brisbane store only.
9. You are required to surrender your card to PPO, completed in full, in order to redeem 1 free pita or salad.
10. Your free pita or salad is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. PPO’s decision is final on all matters relating to the promotion and no further correspondence will be entered into.
12. PPO reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to provide an alternate to the free pita or salad of equivalent value.
13. Employees of PPO, its promoters, organisers and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
14. PPO reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend the promotion at any time, without compensation or notice.
15. You may enter as many times as you like. Official cards only will be accepted. Photocopies or other reproductions and any entry that is mutilated, forged, illegible or incomplete are invalid.
16. All information recorded about you remains confidential to PPO and its agencies and will be retained for future promotional and media publicity use unless you indicate otherwise. You have the right to see and correct any of the information held.
Please rotate your phone to portrait
to view the website